Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Ferg's 21st Birthday Party

Tonight starting at 6pm www.fergssportsbar.com it is Ferg's Sports Bar and Grill's 21st Birthday Party. Fergs Sports Bar and Grill is located at 1320 Central Avenue right across the street from the St. Petersburg Police Department. There is NO COVER for this party with food and drink specials as well as LIVE MUSIC from the funky dance band The Black Honkeys. www.theblackhonkeys.com Fergs is a fun place to go before a Baseball game, to watch a game or just hang out with some friends. They have a nice menu with a great selection of beers and cocktails. So get out tonight and start the Thanksgiving weekend off with some great LIVE MUSIC and Ferg's Birthday Party and keep ENJOYING TAMPA BAY!

1 comment:

  1. Ferg's 21st Birthday Party is just adorable. Everything is so nice and fun over there. I had a nice time over there when I visited with my friends. Keep sharing such details. Even I am going to host the sports bar themed bash for my hubby but would prefer booking the local convention center and will be creating the diy decorations for that. I am sure that it will turn out to be an enjoyable party.

    ReplyDelete